Visited Storage today, to take some stuff up and find two mixing bowls I got as a wedding present (from Pier 1.) The mixing bowls are going to house my yarn, now that I've freed up a shelf (I no longer have my pajamas on my bookshelf. They're in the bathroom in my 3-drawer drawers-with-wheels thingy.)

While there, I started to get some ideas for a series of essays/articles on Disorganization, which is, after all, the name of this blog. It might take me a little while to put it together, since I'll have pictures and all, but it will be coming. Just don't hold your breath.

I'm cleaning this afternoon, at least for a little while. I've already cleaned Hildy's cage and changed her litter box, so that's one thing done on my list. The rest is pickup stuff, not major cleaning. Oh, and rearranging the yarn yet again. I'd really like to be able to see my supplies easily, after all. Which only makes sense.

This has been a wonderful weekend. The weather is warm and sunny, and makes me hope for spring to arrive yet again. Did I mention that I ordered a cranberry bush from Parks Seeds last week? I think it would be fun to grow my own cranberries. And I had a coupon for $10 off my order, so it was nice.

And ebay just notified me that my account has been reinstated. Now I just have to go figure out which one has been reinstated. :)

Comments

Popular Posts