I started a short story yesterday detailing Scarlett and Robin's first meeting (from Nightshades) after it came up in the book. Interesting stuff. I like it, but then again, I'm a bit biased.

And I say short story, but I'm really not sure how long it will be. I'm thinking it spans the period of time when Scarlett and Robin first meet until he is captured by Ella's father and imprisoned. There's a murder in there as well (actually two murders, but one won't show up in the short story) so it should be fun.

It's going well. I seem to have set Scarecrows aside at the moment, but that's okay, 'cause I'm writing it for myself, after all, since the first book isn't sold yet. But that will only last until I finish NS.

I found two jobs in Clermont Cty. to apply for. Wish me luck. If I can get back with the county (less driving time too) I should be able to claim all my time and then I will be in a very good mood. :)

Basically, they are talking about moving our office. We're not sure where. It may end up downtown, and I don't want to drive downtown. And if I can get out from under the union's thumb, I will be better off. In both mind and spirit.

Comments

Popular Posts