I read The Wee Free Men this evening. It was very good! Although there seem to be quite a few books out lately about kids getting taken by Faerie... if you know what I mean. Which could be a good thing, for Nine Lives. It's really interesting to read all the different versions of what is basically the same theme.

Going to do yoga in a bit here. Took a break after starting Monstrous Regiment. It looks promising, so that's a good thing too.

Wrote today at lunch. Things are moving. Had an epiphany about NS, so that's good as well. Now I know how Ella will come into her own... this will be a fun book to write, I think.

Not too much to report today. Other than the fact that it felt good to curl up on my bed with a good book (although my butt fell asleep) and I still haven't run the Dana's battery down.

Comments

Popular Posts