Went to Jessica's choir concert this evening after working all day. We had a late supper from Wendy's. There's a Wendy's in Bethel now. Did I mention that before?! :)

Jess & the choir sounded quite good, but the trumpets in the band, unfortunately, needed some extra practice. They did redeem themselves a bit on the last song when they came in flawlessly, but still. (I used to play trumpet, so I should know.)

Ethan, however, was entranced by the conductor, and kept mimicing his movements. It was quite amusing, especially when he yelled "CA!" when he saw Jess. (He calls Jess "Ca". Mom is "Ma." Dad is "Pa." (see a pattern here?) Bekah is "MaMa."

And I'm "Tea." Yes, he calls me by my choice of beverage. *g* This has a good explanation, though. The mug I use (all the time) is quite distinctive, and I used to ask him what I had in the mug. He'd say "Tea." Ergo, that's what he calls me.

Hey, it works. :) Better than Jen-Jen, by all means.

And I kind of like to be known as "Aunt Tea." Go ahead. Say it outloud. Get it? :)

Nicknames I've had throughout my life:

Jen (Always. Never Jenny. Jenni was my best friend in school. So was Jenny.)
Refinnej (I once spent an entire summer speaking mirror-language)
June (Bekah's)
Juniper (Bekah's)
Satan (Middle School mostly. Long story.)
St. Clair (Rarely used.)

And now... Tea

Works for me.

Comments

Popular Posts