Gas is now up to $2.13/gal. at some gas stations. Premium is $2.33/gal. at these same stations.

Of course, I was smart and bought it for $1.87 at Kroger this morning. Across the street at UDF, it was $2.13/gal.

$1.87 sounds horribly high, though... sheesh.

I've budgeted $60/month for gas. This might have to increase a bit if prices continue to go up. My gas consumption is pretty much going to stay the same; I don't have much of a choice there. But these high prices are definitely making me think twice about moving farther away from work. (I could handle an hour's drive, I think. But no more than that.)

This weekend, I hope to get some things crossed off my list of things to do before Florida. Time is running out, kind of. I mean... I have less than a month, and it still shouldn't be a problem. But we have graduations going on soon, and our time will be taken up going to (urgh) parties.

TER is now past 10k, and almost to 11k. Moving right along, slowly but surely. (Goal is approximately 45k, for those of you who want to know.)

Comments

Popular Posts