I really, really, really want to write Scarecrows again. Even though TER is technically in the same 'world', some of the characters are different and I'm just getting Hunt-fever again. :)

Hopefully that little snippet of Budget Cuts' sequel will quench the fire a bit before I am finished with TER. (Which, incidentally, is going well. So I really have nothing to complain about!) I did, however, read most of SCR last night. It's still good. So that's a relief.

I have been thinking about what to write after SCR. Hopefully in between there I'll get the edits done for BotI and TDWDNS, so my plate will be relatively clear. If I write the sequel to Budget Cuts somewhere in there, that will be okay too.

And I'm thinking... I might try out the idea I had about So You Want to be a Vampire. And finally finish the darned thing. But we shall see. It would be refreshing to get back to 'fantasy' fantasy again. And I really like this idea I have. It might just work.

My plate is getting fuller. I'm having to keep a list of the things I need to do or else something will fall off my radar and I'll forget. (So if I do forget something, please remind me and I'll stick it on my list.)

I also have websites to create, hosting to line up for Darkbrook.com (still) and a bunch of other stuff that will keep me busy enough for two people. Or three. Depending on whom you ask. Along with all the normal life stuff, the day job...

But I wouldn't have it any other way. :)

In other news...

I heard back from the AntiqueWeek editor. She said my story looks good, and the pictures were great. Which is a good thing, so we'll see what happens there. I wouldn't get paid until publication anyway. So. Still waiting on that bit.

Budget Cuts has slipped to #7 on the Fictionwise Fantasy Bestseller list. This is mostly due to Van Helsing (boo! hiss!) which is being promoted big-time at the moment. Argh. It would be Van Helsing to knock me out of my spot. :P

Um. Lost in Shadows was also released to Fictionwise at the same time as Budget Cuts. So if you were waiting, now's the time to buy a copy.

And don't forget Nine Lives and Three Wishes or The Ninth Guest!

Now I feel like a sales commercial. I think I should quit while I still have a head. :)

Comments

Popular Posts