I don't think I will ever get used to seeing my name in print. I woke up this morning and had to check to make sure I wasn't dreaming last night. :)

TER is going well; I haven't updated for a little while in that respect. I'm not getting many words per day at the moment, but I'm working through Darkbrook's history and trying to figure things out. The plot is falling into place quite nicely, though, which is a good thing. Things will pick up soon, I predict, which is also a good thing.

I'm contemplating purchasing one of those portable harddrive thingies that you plug into the USB port of your computer. That would eliminate the transferring of big file problem between computers, and it would be a cheap fix to the problem. Does anyone have any thoughts on these? Do they work like they're supposed to work? Are they easy to use?

I mean, I could fit my entire "My Documents" folder on one of these things with room to spare. And all I really need it for is to transfer large graphics between computers, since the one upstairs isn't hooked up to the computer. So it seems like that would be a good idea. (And that means I'd have Dreamweaver upstairs, oh joy oh rapture.)

But anyway. Let me know if you have any thoughts on me getting one of these.

And now, off to do dishes again before we head down the road to Target and Goodwill.

Comments

Popular Posts