I had a dream last night that I bought a house. It was a weird house, because when I arrived to move in, the previous owners had not moved anything out. They had just disappeared. So all the furniture, etc., was still in the house.

This house had a four-car garage. It was like a warehouse, with a concrete floor and everything. The last two stalls in the garage were infested with bats, too. (That image had to come from Van Helsing.)

So anyway, I had people moving my stuff in, and I was looking around at all the new furniture I now owned (they had something like three dining rooms, and two kitchens, and I didn't even get upstairs to look at the bedrooms) and I was planning to have a really big yard sale and sell what I wouldn't use.

So anyway, somewhere in there the realtor appears and gives me a piece of paper that tells me how much money I owe for the house. It was $5,036.41 and I didn't have enough money in the bank to cover it. So I asked Mom if she could lend me the money and she said that they didn't have enough money to lend me. So I tried to figure out if I could sell enough of the furniture in two days to cover it, and then I woke up.

Weird dream.

Comments

Popular Posts