My desk is nicely organized and very clean. So that's one thing down. Now I move on to my bedside table and surroundings, which is mostly books that need to be put away and jewelry that needs to be hung up. Then I put a couple of things away under my bed, get the stuff on the other side of my bed put away, and then I'm done!

So I might get completely finished with my room today. That would be nice. Depending on graduation, that is.

I reread TER yesterday as well, and added a little bit. Not much yet, since I started late. But it looks promising. I am still hoping to get it finished by June 17.

And it looks like Bekah, Ethan, and I might be driving to Florida separately (which was my original suggestion.) It's cheaper to drive than to fly, after all, since we'd have to come up with close to $500 for two round-trip tickets. So we'll see how Ethan does on long trips if we do decide to go this route.

Oh, speaking of Ethan... he can say (very clearly, I might add) 'hedgehog' now. :)

Comments

Popular Posts