Today it's supposed to be sunny, so we're mowing the grass. And I'm going to weed the little garden, cut the mint (already!) and transplant some lemon balm, since it decided to be a perrenial this year. I have my Mountain Mint to plant as well.

Oh, and my lettuce sprouted in great quantity, so I'll have lettuce again. Yay! Two windowboxes full of lettuce. I can't wait. :)

Let's see. Worked on TER a bit late last night after the movie. It's moving right along. And at least now I know what "The Eighth Room" means. Whew! This should be interesting. Selkies have kind of transplanted pirates, though. Oh well. There's still a treasure map. So there.

Umm. Nothing much else at the moment. I've started doing yoga again, after a pause of a couple of weeks. This is a Good Thing, because I could really feel it working on my flexibility.

Comments

Popular Posts