Huh! Blood of the Innocents is #13 on the Fantasy Bestseller list at Fictionwise! (At the moment, at least...)

The Pampered Chef party was yesterday. The door wasn't dry yet, but Dad and I hung it up anyway (good thing, too, that he was there, because I don't think Bekah and I could have done it by ourselves. Much easier to get down than back up!)

(Note: I'm not finished yet, I ran out of paint. And there are a few spots that need to be touched up. but it looks really cool, otherwise. And yes, I did change the design a bit after I ran out of green. I wanted to do something with the other colors. I don't think it looks too bad!)

It was a small party, but fun, and the chocolate mousse in crepes was fantastic! Very, very rich.

And the house looked good, too. If you ignored the wallpaper, at least. The pile in the dining room is gone!

And I was soooo tired last night. Went to bed around 9:30, and didn't really wake up fully this morning until after 9. Now I'm going to go help Mom with apples and pears, since I don't really have much planned today, other than work on Ladybug, Ladybug.

Here's a picture of the mums: (They are darker in real life.)

Comments

Popular Posts