Ladybug, Ladybug is 20,958 words at the moment. I have been working on it. I haven't, however, seen the end yet. Not sure what will happen at all! So it might be a bit longer than I expected. I'm still hoping to finish it by tonight, but we'll see. I might run out of time.

We have kittens. Feral kittens, to be exact. They look to be a couple of days old (maybe a week, but I doubt it.) They are under my front porch, where they are welcome to stay. It's safe enough, I think, so hopefully Momma Cat will keep them there. (One calico and one orange and white.) So we'll see. I actually heard them this morning and went to go see, but I couldn't see them at all. Bekah and Ethan found them later, after we got back from helping set up the rummage sale at church.

At the moment, if they stay, I will try to tame them and find them homes. If I can't tame them, then I will be posting auctions for their vetting and fixing, and see if my vet would be willing to handle ferals. We'll see.

If they don't stay, then I can't do much about that, but I think Momma Cat knows we're not mean people. Although I'm kind of surprised she had them under the porch, considering Mabel's presence.

Comments

Popular Posts