Well, how bad has my day gone so far? Let me count the ways--

The bad day started last night, when, for inexplicable reasons, PeoplePC decided not to work anymore, McAfee kept finding adware that shouldn't have existed, Internet Explorer kept crashing, and I was up until midnight trying to make it all work.

Today started when I downloaded Netscape so I could download some spyware and adware programs (which found nothing), Cleo dumped my mug full of water all over my bedside table, floor, and everything on and around the table and floor, and I attempted to do many things to make my computer work, including System Restore, which wouldn't work at all.

I even uninstalled the PeoplePC software, thinking that the adware could be coming from it. No go. Internet Explorer is dead to me.

Today continued when I discovered that those weren't hunger cramps I was having, but actual cramps, which means Fate is out to get me again, although I've had the obligatory three bad things happen already, so I should be safe-ish. (knock on wood.)

And today continues as I'm now using Netscape, I've tried System Restore eighty-million different ways with no luck at all, and I've scanned my computer so many times it should be damned squeaky clean. (I really honestly thing it has something to do with PeoplePC's software, or maybe they have ads on their homepage that downloaded something onto my computer. (All the files start with ppc. That kind of makes sense, doesn't it?)

If I could get System Restore to work, I'd be a happy camper. If anyone has any ideas, let me know.

Oh, and after calling in late to work, I decided just to stay home. I didn't need any more drama. This is enough!

Oh, and when I go to Google's front page, I see no images! What's up with that? Where's the Google image?!

Comments

Popular Posts