34,546 at the moment. Things are picking up quite nicely, although I am kind of getting the impression that events are moving a bit too fast. This may pass, however. We'll see. Sometimes it does, and sometimes it doesn't, and I have to go back over the story and see where I can slow it down.

I did stay home today, and while my right ear is much better (it's just barely stopped up at the moment) my left ear is still rather stuffy. However, I was able to pop it periodically today--with results--so that's an improvement over yesterday. And not nearly as much pain today, either. Yay. Maybe I'll kick this thing yet!

At the moment, I'm waiting for the 12-hour medicine to wear off so I can take one of the others and see which one works better. I have 15 minutes.

I can't decide who gets the next chapter. There are three people on their way to Sennet's house for three different reasons (Okay, Malachi is with someone, so four people.) I am thinking that Sennet gets the next chapter, then Malachi or Amalea. We'll see.

Comments

Popular Posts