Of course, after eating all those mice, Vincent is now going to shed. No wonder he was a cranky boy!

Mabel's snoring behind me and I'm trying to take it easy on my left arm, which is hurting again. I can blame this one on Ethan, though; we were playing around last night and I overextended it again while trying to fend him off from trying to hit me.

My goal for this weekend is to not lift anything heavy. At all. I wasn't very good at doing that last weekend, when I bought an old Remington typewriter and got kitty litter from the store. Urgh.

This has been going on for three weeks, by the way. On and off, on and off. It's very irritating!

And Kyren, lovely Kyren is figuring in quite well in this version of HD, giving him a reason to feel guilty after he meets Karen in Budget Cuts (which will hopefully have a new home soon; we'll see) and eventually do a turn-about and offer his life to Gabriel in exchange for absolution. (A very fun scene to write, let me tell you!)

Anyway, I should be writing, so I'm going to get off the computer, put Miss Mabel to bed (or leave her alone to sleep) and probably go to bed early again. I did sleep well last night, thank goodness, but I'm still trying to recover from the sleepless night before.

Comments

Popular Posts