Current wordcount is 27,108. I finally finished that chapter, which was rather long, but useful, I think. Now, I'm writing in Althea's POV. She is rather merciless.

I think she's going to stumble upon something that she shouldn't really know in a moment here. A scene is unfolding a bit in my mind. I don't think she's going to understand what she saw, initially.

I'm going to see Nanny McPhee tonight. I've been wanting to see it; it looked good in the previews, and Midway in Bethel finally got something I wanted to see after the King Kong fiasco. (They advertised that they were getting King Kong and never got it. They've had not-so-good movies ever since.) I should probably say that we're going to see Nanny McPhee. Hopefully Ethan won't get any bright ideas from the kids' antics. :)

My half-a-cold seemed worse this morning, but it's definitely better this afternoon, despite the fact that I'm really tired at the moment. The tiredness most likely has to do with the fact that I've been sitting on the computer pretty much since noon, although I haven't been writing that whole time. I did take some time to reread what I have so far, to make sure I wasn't leaving anything out. (as far as I could tell.)

I ate the last bit of apple crisp for breakfast. It was very yummy.

Comments

Popular Posts