I find it quite interesting that this version of HD is now 112 pages long.

The version of HD I'm using chapters from is 135 pages long, and I'm on page 55 of that version at the moment.

So it looks like I'm working on a storyline that is twice as long as the previous version (if that makes sense; I'm tired.) Which is a good thing, because one of my concerns was that the other versions were moving far too quickly.

I just jumped from 22,890 words to 25, 696 (and 125 pages) when I just added an old chapter. That sounds better than it actually is, since this chapter needs some editing to work it into the current storyline. But I don't think I will be much less than 25k after editing.

And I think Althea will get a chapter here soon. I might even write Althea's chapter next, and use this old chapter as Chapter 8 instead of 7. We'll see. At the moment, though, I have to hotsync, and then go to bed.

Comments

Popular Posts