Confetti Rose



Confetti Rose is crocheted from silk yarn with pink glass beads and rose quartz beads. The vintage button clasp is probably bakelite, but I'm not going to guarantee that, because it's hard to tell. It is old, however.

So far, I have ideas for one called Crow (a fuzzy black bracelet made with eyelash yarn with jet beads and maybe more of the iridescent green/gold ones as well), Neptune (greens and blues), Magician (purples and blacks and some of the neat-o yarn I have in mind), and Hodgepodge (a hodgepodge, of course.) I also want to do a Bleu 2. There is also a vague meandering of one called Desert or Sand as well, which would be made from a base of some nice cream colored wool. (Not guaranteed not to be itchy.)

I am having way too much fun with this. But alas, I think I need to quit for the night so I can at least get something written yet tonight.

Don't forget to spring up!

Comments

Popular Posts