So this morning, Meg went from this:

(naked doll picture!)

To this, which is an improvement, don't you think?

Her hair is actually black, not brown, as it appears to be in the pictures (at least on my screen.)

She has no arms or legs just yet. I'm working on those.

(And I don't usually dress the dolls until after they get their arms and legs, but she insisted.)

I am not sure the shawl will be there forever, or if the maroon 'dress' will stay a dress. (I had intended it to be a shirt, at first.) Part of me wants to give her a sword.

I could make the maroon 'dress' into a tunic and dress her in leggings. :)

Which would work with the vibes I am getting from her.

This is why I suck at prototypes, because I tend to want to finish them completely, and they end up with personalities. So I'm not sure I will try the jointed arms and legs on Meg, but we'll see.

(I did attempt a jointed waist. It works--kind of halfway. So not a complete success.)

Comments

Popular Posts