I was up very late last night/early this morning. I didn't go to bed until almost 1am. And then, of course, the time change--ugh. But I did get up around 8am, so it wasn't really that bad.

I just couldn't stop making bracelets last night! This is Hodgepodge, and my favorite so far. Crocheted silk thread (olive green, tan, and what I want to call faded lavender), vintage Venetian glass beads, amethyst chips, and vintage tiny, tiny mother-of-pearl buttons as accents.



Mom and Dad are going to Sams today, so I'm writing up a list and stocking up on food. I'm also working on a list for Fire Mountain Gems, because I can see already that if I decide to make these bracelets often, I'll need some more supplies. A lot of my beads are too big for bracelets. And I really don't have a lot of the semi-precious chips left at all.

I wore a test bracelet to bed last night and didn't even feel that I had it on all night. This is a good thing! I might wear one to Sam's today, just to test the comfort/stretchy factor so I can at least know if they really will work out.

And it is so Spring outside--it almost got to 60 yesterday and I think today is even supposed to be warmer. Mabel and I will have to go on a walk later. (She is 'resting' now, after a hard morning of going potty and eating breakfast. Chasing her daily apple around the kitchen is strenuous exercise, you know.)

I will work some on HD today, and probably most of tomorrow. I just needed a day off to do something else for a change. (That wasn't cleaning!)

Comments

Popular Posts