Got something done that I've been wanting to do for weeks now: I updated my "About Me" page on ebay. Whew! At least I can say that's done for a little while. I'm thinking I like the design now.

(Now watch Ebay get mad because I linked to my Etsy shop from there.)

Um. Let's see.

Carrion is up to 14,410 words at the moment, which might sound okay, but really isn't good at all. I left Gabriel and Emle in the midst of a conversation! So I'm trying to remedy that situation at the moment.

I think one of the other dolls-in-progress wants to be a witch. So that means I get to crochet a witch hat again, which was awfully fun with Mel. (For some reason I thought I had made more than one witch doll, but I can't remember. It's foggy, back then. I think I might have done a custom one, but I'm not positive, and I've seen no pictures.)

The next doll might go onto Ebay with a very low starting bid, because I really am curious as to how much to price them. I don't think I'm pricing them too high (well, except for Meg, but she's special) but I'm not sure. We'll see how the Grey Lady Ghost doll does. If she doesn't sell, she can sit on Etsy for a while. That's one nice thing about Etsy; I don't have to post weekly auctions. Although it's awfully tempting to put up most of the rest of my 'inventory' from the craft show. (I did start to do that with the chokers I have left over.)

Anyway, I wanted to post an actual update. And now I must finish this scene and let Miss Mabel go to bed.

Comments

Popular Posts