A quick rundown of the week since my last post:

1. My tiller came. I used it, too! I will have to get used to it, but I do like it. It's very nice. And then it has rained for the past two days, of course.

2. The first Burlington is Sunday!

3. The rummage sale is tomorrow, at church. This is the first time in two years that they haven't needed help pricing stuff. Yay!

4. Carrion is over 14k at the moment.

5. I mowed the front lawn, but then it rained. Now I need to mow again.

6. I am almost done weeding the larger flowerbed (about 1/3 of the whole or so.)

7. I keep forgetting it's only April.

8. My lettuce is up, and growing quite nicely in this weather.

9. For the price of two tank tops at a retail store, I bought seven tank tops, a short-sleeved top, and a silk dress at Goodwill tonight. I think I have plenty of tank tops that can be worn to work now. (Which is nice, because I tend not to like socks or sleeves in the summertime!)

10. I haven't gotten anything done on the other two dolls this week. Maybe this weekend, but I'm not sure.

11. Oh, and Grant Days is tomorrow in town, as well. I'm not going to the ball this year. Maybe next year. (Actually, I'm not sure I'm going to anything this year, but we'll see. Since we're going to Burlington on Sunday, I have a lot to do tomorrow.)

12. I saw gas for $2.99 today. :(

Comments

Popular Posts