I had to revise my list, because it stopped raining for a while this afternoon. So this:

--Laundry (this means all the laundry I could possible do in one day, including quilts and rugs)
--Clean the kitchen (this means the entire kitchen)
--Clean/pick up the entry room (which is really the room we stick stuff in and it doesn't have to be that way.)
--Clean off the dining room table
--Put away clean clothes
--Make curtain for kitchen door window, since I think I have fabric now that will work. (I have to buy the curtain hanger hardware for this, so I have to make 1 trip to the store.)
--Work on 1 doll. (Emeline or Lydia.)
--Write (Carrion, HD, or SYWTBAV, all depending.)

Became this:

--Laundry (this means all the laundry I could possibly do in one day, including quilts and rugs)
I have one load in the washer to dry, and three quilts left to do. So, not bad.

--Clean the kitchen
(I'm working on it. All the dishes are done, one side of the kitchen is rearranged and organized. I still have a bit to do, but it's getting there.)

--Plant the peas
(done!)

--Mix up a load of dirt (I had to do a half load, because a full load wouldn't fit in the wheelbarrow) (done!)

--Repot some plants, like my orange tree and anything else that needs it (which is pretty much everything) (done!)

--Watch Ethan for longer than normal, which meant I couldn't do much else on my list. (Ongoing, for another hour.)

Depending on the weather, I'll work on my list more tomorrow. At least I'll get the kitchen done; there really isn't much more to do there, unless I decide to rearrange the cabinets. (Which I'm not planning to do at the moment. Yet.)

Comments

Popular Posts