I tried to till, but it was too wet. I did get one swipe done, but the dirt was really too wet to till. Instead, I pulled the rest of the grass out of the flowerbed, and then came back inside to finish up Amaranth. Which I did:

And here I was, just about finished, and she said "Where is my hat?" So I guess she's a witch after all. :)

Specifics:

Amaranth (Although she tells me her middle name is Chloe.) 13" tall. Cashmere 'skin', angora blend dress and hat, cotton/polyester tights, vintage wool yarn hair, painted features, needlescuplted. Jointed arms (they bend) but that's about it. Vintage buttons on the arm and leg joints (Shoulders and hips.)

I really like her hair. I've had this yarn for years, and never gotten around to using it until now.

And then, Lura, whose pictures didn't turn out quite as well as Amaranth's pictures:


Specifics:

Lura. 12 inches. Tea-dyed Muslin, handspun auburn hair with magenta accents. Cashmere dress, very vintage and tattered scrap of lace with rhinestones as an overskirt. Bracelets on both arms. Painted features, and painted silver shoes. Vintage button as a brooch on her shirt, crocheted belt. The scrap of lace with rhinestones makes a train in the back, as you can see in this picture:

Comments

Popular Posts