It was supposed to be cold and rainy all weekend long. But of course, so far today it has been 60+, and very windy, but still! Warm! Figures.

So, since my goal for today was to finish the doll for Monday (she's coming along nicely!) I decided to take a bit of a break and plant some perrenials, repot some of the flowers I got Mom for Mother's Day into hanging baskets, and enjoy the weather after four days of rain and ugh.

I even turned on the heat last night. It was that cold in the house!

So anyway, I enjoyed my time outside, but it started to get really windy and rather cold (I think it's supposed to rain again) so I came back inside to finish the next doll.

My rosebush on the west side of the house is blooming. I did pick one bloom to bring upstairs to my office, where I can sniff and admire it, because it's purty. :)

Comments

Popular Posts