It's May. This year is almost half over. I can't believe it.

I am on vacation for a week this month. Everyone else is on vacation for two weeks this month.

Okay, so the May List of 11:

1. Finish tilling the big garden
2. Finish sowing seeds (flowers are all that are left at the moment.)
3. Repot seedlings as they are ready to repot/plant in garden/wherever if applicable.
4. Take 2 contractor bags of trash out of the shed and to the curb
5. Finish painting the kitchen
6. Scrape rest of wallpaper off my hallway ceiling
7. Paint my hallway
8. Oil my bike's brakes and take at least one more long bike ride around town
9. Make 4 or 5 more dolls, depending
10. Write (I'm not saying what, because that might change)
11. Make bagels from scratch because I've always wanted to, have lots of receipes for them, and never seem to make the time to do it.

Today's list is just going to be a continuation of yesterday's list, since it rained a lot last night. If the grass/ground dries up I might till some more this afternoon, but it's pretty overcast at the moment. I have some inside plants to repot (from the kitchen) and a doll to finish today so she can go on ebay this evening. And the kitchen to finish up, which won't take too long. (And the rest of the laundry to finish up as well.)

So I'd best get going while the morning is still morning!

Comments

Popular Posts