I updated Bread, Soup, and Tea about the rice wine, and also my new tea cabinet (as opposed to tea shelf. I have too much tea for a tea shelf anymore.)

Now I have to rearrange the kitchen again; I had some good ideas today about where to put certain things that aren't in a good place.

This morning, I read about a holiday I'm definitely celebrating: Discardia. The blog is here, but the explanation is here. I read through the explanation and some of the tips, and now I don't feel like I really need to buy another organizing book. It's all there! And doable!

I especially like this tip:

Knocking down the roadblock

Got a To-Do that's been on your list for way too long?

Today you're going to do one of two things:
1) Decide you're never going to do it
or
2) Spend 30 minutes on it

One or the other. No in between.


Hmm. I think I might need to do that.

Comments

Popular Posts