Today I woke up with a headache and a body ache and a stomachache, so I called in sick. I'm not exactly sure what it was, but I have a feeling it had something to do with the weather and/or the time change. I'm blaming it on DST, yes I am.

So after I started feeling better, I walked to the PO with the 10 pound box of yarn (in my little wooden shopping cart, of course; I certainly didn't carry it!) and back, which had my legs screaming from disuse. *sigh* I have been trying to do something active every day, even if it's not the 'Morning Cup of' whatever.

I also wrote quite a bit today-- 1350 new words. Which is very nice! I'm quite happy about that.

I also opened my bedroom windows. I will probably close them again, but I needed some fresh air blowing through my room. Although it's quite warm out today--almost 80--I hope we get some sort of spring this year and don't go directly into summer. I am not looking forward to air conditioning.

Comments

Popular Posts