Sunday morning around 3am, Mom called me to tell me that Dad was having chest pains and was on his way to the hospital. It ended well--he thinks it was actually something he ate--but he spent the night in the hospital and no one got much sleep. (It wasn't his heart; he passed a stress test with 'flying colors', which is wonderful.) So yesterday was pretty much driving to the hospital, back, and then taking a nap.

Mom and I picked Dad up this afternoon, so he is home now, and probably sleeping, since he was very tired.

And since it was so nice outside, I worked out in the big garden today, and got all the debris from last year hauled back to the compost pile. The garden is now ready to till! I just have to wait a bit until it gets warmer (at night, especially) and let it dry out a bit.

That means I have the backyard gardens to do and the side flowerbed/garden to do, and then I'm done cleaning up.

I also started another Orphan from the Orphanage of Lost Souls, by request, and it looks like I might have another custom doll to make as well. That will keep me busy for a bit; I'm hoping to have the Orphan done for Wednesday's auctions.

(I haven't taken photos or written up any auctions for Wednesday yet. I'm not sure I will get to them, since I was going to do that yesterday.)

But anyway, an update. Whew!

Comments

Popular Posts