"The light is too bright, and all I want to do is sleep. Leave me alone!"
(This was yesterday afternoon. Too cute.)


The current configuration. Last night, there were three cats on the cedar chest, but Loki moved before I could get a picture. (That's a spot on the camera lens, not the floor.)


It sure doesn't take long to pile up the stuff, does it?




Pee again this morning. And then after I sprayed the pillow, I think Mabel marked it because it smelled funny to her. *sigh*

So the pillow itself is in the garbage, and I'll put an old comforter inside the pillowcase and make the pillow that way. That way, I can throw everything into the laundry if it happens again--and maybe I'll figure out if it's really Zoey or what.

That's about all I can do, other than get rid of Mabel's pillow all together, and that's not very nice to her, is it? That's the only thing I can think of to do, and I have a comforter and everything. So the pillowcase is in the wash. Again. *sigh*

Comments

Popular Posts