Well, I didn't throw out my back, the smaller cedar chest is upstairs in my office, and the big one is downstairs. My cabinet is in place in the kitchen, and whew! I'm out of room again.

It is a Mutschler Porce-Namel Kitchen Cabinet. I've found some information about the company online, but not much; I may have to do more research. But it's nice, though! And it fits just fine beside my possum belly table.

Okay, maybe it doesn't weigh 300 lbs, but it's very very heavy!
You could hide a body in this thing (In fact, Dad and Ethan climbed inside.)


The new cabinet. It wasn't painted originally as far as I can tell.
I may strip it and restore it--later.


I was surprised to find that it was marked!


The two cutting boards--one from my table and one from the cabinet--drying.


Once we remove the heater (that's the thing that is covered with the blue checked tablecloth behind the cabinet) the cabinet will be two inches shorter in width than the table.

Comments

Popular Posts