Three things tonight:

1. A long, long time ago, Dad and I set up at a combination antique and craft show at the Clermont County Fairgrounds. There, I met a lady who made body butters, lip balm, lotion, and soaps that were so scrumptious and wonderful that I wish I could find her again to buy more. Unfortunately, I haven't seen her or heard from her for years. (I made two dolls for her kids way back when, too.) So recently, I went on a search for lavender body butter. My only criteria was that it had to be homemade, and it had to be made with natural ingredients. Well, I found some, on Etsy, of course. I also found lip balm and lotion, which I'll post about when I receive them.

Today, though, I got my Lavender Body Butter. And it is even better than the lady's at the craft show. Which is good. And I am happy. :)

2. A while back, on the Freestuff Livejournal group, someone posted about a free tin of Almonds from the Almond board. Intrigued, I signed up--and got my cute little tin of almonds today.
















3. Why didn't anyone ever tell me about Adagio Teas? Check out Bread, Soup, and Tea for some pictures and a review...

Comments

Popular Posts