After walking into the dining room, picking up a couple of things and watering the plants that stayed inside this year (one of them on accident, and I think it's dead--oops) I succumbed to despair and walked right back out.

Whereupon my brain obliged to give me a semi-solution--see, I had crammed all my empty shipping boxes into the dining room along with all the stuff to sell on ebay, etc., and the room is just so cluttered and messy. Everything that I had a question about went into the dining room too, and now the questions need to be answered.

However, I had also been kicking around the thought of what to do with the upstairs bathroom, since it's not being used as a bathroom. I want to get rid of one litterbox--the one in the tub--and then what to do with the tub?

Aha! Couldn't I put the boxes in the tub?! I kicked around that idea a bit last night, saw nothing wrong with it--they'll be on top the tub, since I'm putting one of my folding thingys on top the tub for a makeshift 'tabletop'--so that means I have to clean the upstairs bathroom first. I can't get around it anymore, which is really a relief, because boy can I invent excuses not to do something.

As for the STUFF in the dining room, it really needs to be gone through, sorted, and then we'll see. I may still keep the ebay stuff in there; it depends on how much ebay stuff there really is. Hopefully I'll be able to post auctions tomorrow evening, which should get rid of some of it. Even if they're posted on Sunday, that should be okay.

But I think that might work with the boxes at least. Which will take a good chunk of clutter out of the dining room and make me very happy. :)

Comments

Popular Posts