The upstairs bathroom is finished. There's only one litterbox there (the covered one the nice guy gave me at the yard sales), and my tall wooden screen is over top the bathtub, making a perfect place to put all my boxes! Yay! Everything is nicely clean, swept, mopped, and dusted. I hereby proclaim it finished.

(And I have space to store my drying racks on top of the built-in cabinet in the upstairs bathroom, so perhaps I should just call it the 'storage room' and be done with it, hmm?)

Now I'm going to eat lunch, then move boxes if it's not time to go back up to the church festival to see if I'm still winning anything from the silent auction that I bid on earlier.

Time involved cleaning the upstairs bathroom? About an hour and a half. And I had been putting it off for what reason? *listens to silence* Uh-huh.

Left to do: Living Room/Hallway and Dining Room. (And of course the biggie is the Dining Room.)

Comments

Popular Posts