Oh, and I did get the exercise bike. It's still in my car, but will be moving inside tomorrow after I clear a spot for it somewhere in my room or my hallway (I haven't decided which yet.) The Goal is 15 minutes every day. Hopefully I'll be able to manage that. It's not huge, so it won't take up a lot of room, but it's exactly what I wanted, which is cool. And 15 minutes a day will add up quickly, I think.

And the kittens are spending their first night with the bathroom door open, so we'll see how that turns out. They've already ventured into Mabel's room--I had to "rescue" them. Mabel was Very Good, though.

It's very windy at the moment. There's a front going through, and the temperature's supposed to drop dramatically. I'm not complaining!

Tomorrow will be cleaning--upstairs and hopefully some of downstairs. Sunday is Burlington, and it will be glorious weather. I'm not bringing much in the way of money, though, because I'm really not looking for much of anything. The only thing I could really use is a short stick bookcase. (I bought a tall one at a yard sale today for $5, but it's too tall for the spot I need it in.) I'm out of space for my fiction books, which do need to be weeded a bit, but I really could use another bookcase.

(The wind just stopped the fan in the window! Wow. Strong gusts! I turned the fan off.)

Comments

Popular Posts