I went to see 3:10 to Yuma with Mom and Dad tonight--reading Territory made me want to see it, mostly for the setting. It was funny in places--some of the dialogue is great--and very, very bloody. Having not seen the original, I had no idea what to expect, but I thought it was good.

Both leaving town and coming back was interesting, because of the fair; leaving town I passed a long line of cars coming in, and coming back I passed a long line of cars leaving. And there's either a tractor pull or a demolition derby tonight. Still going on. *sigh* Oh well. I don't have to get up early tomorrow, at least.

I got some stuff sorted in the dining room today, but the day was mostly sorting and not much else. I got a late start and didn't get very far up to speed over the course of the day. However, I did find a couple of things I thought I had lost, so that's good. And I did remove one leaf from the table. I'm not sure if I'll leave it like that or not, since the chairs don't seem to fit very well with only one leaf. But we'll see.

Tomorrow, I do have to get out into the garden and see if there's anything worth picking. I'm not sure how many tomatoes I'll end up getting before the frost (which isn't going to be anytime really soon, at least) but I do have some potatoes to dig up and I have to decide about the sweet potatoes. In the backyard, the peanuts are starting to die back, so they should be about ready for harvest as well. And I know I have peppers to pick.

Tomorrow I'm also going to work in the dining room and practice a bit as well, and put away my clothes. I also have to find another source for plain oolong tea, since Adagio hasn't had any in stock for months, and I'm now out. Argh!

Comments

Popular Posts