I am off next week, which is glorious in itself. I have a long list of things to do, but not all of them are work; a lot of them are fun. Heck, just the fact that I'm home is fun, no matter what I'm doing while I'm here.

And what will I be doing? Cleaning, of course; packing up auctions, since I posted a bunch last week. Gathering more stuff to post on auction and also for the first Burlington and any yard sale I'll be having as well. Lent begins, so I'll officially begin my "No-Clutter Lent" and "Buy Nothing Lent." (Buy Nothing will mean, of course, extra stuff, not food and necessities.)

I will be writing, spinning, weaving and sewing as well--again, a laundry list of stuff to do. But mostly, I'll be here. And hopefully, by the end of next week, this place will be looking much better.

Comments

Popular Posts