So I ordered two books from Amazon and they came yesterday--The One Straw Revolution by Masanobu Fukuoka and Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking by Susan Cain.


I started reading The One Straw Revolution last night. It really rather ties in with what I'm going to try with my garden--no more tilling, ever--and seems (so far) to be a very interesting book. I haven't started Quiet yet, but I"m looking forward to that one as well.


Just in case anyone who reads this is interested, I'm putting my Nook 1st Edition Wi-Fi up for sale. Bought new in October of 2011, but since I have a Nook Simple Touch as well, I've found that for my purposes (portable reading material without having to lug a hardback around) the NST works better for me. It comes with a brown leather case and the charger/USB cord. $65 OBO, shipping included to the USA. Just email me if you are interested. (I've also posted it on the Ravelry Nook group.)

Comments

Popular Posts