Somehow, this rewrite of Scarecrows has made it to 16,000 words. I'm not quite sure how that happened...

Today, the Hallway. Packing more ebay stuff to take to the post office. Cleaning up the Green Room, sorting in the corner of the Entry Room. More work in the kitchen, and hopefully the laundry room as well. The living room portion of the studio is pretty much done, except for stuff to sort through (already put away, so not clutter; this would be yarn, for the most part.)

I want to be upstairs tomorrow and Friday. That's my goal, at least. Beginning in my bedroom, moving into the former craft room, upstairs bathroom, my hallway. I don't want to get the mattress down for the garbage until later, since it will have to go outside and garbage pickup isn't until Monday morning.

If I don't get to the Junk Room, that's actually okay, as long as I get every other room pretty much done. I'm not looking for miracles, just less clutter. :)

ETA: I did post the big loom on ebay.

Comments

Popular Posts