With this studio space/living space idea I had about splitting up the downstairs of my house, I realize now that I could very easily "live" in three rooms downstairs (not counting the bathroom): the library, the entry room, and the kitchen.

And if I really split things up, then I'm going to move some stuff around in here just a small bit more; I could easily bring Sofia in to be my library wheel, and she could sit right in front of the table on the other side of my reading chair. And, if I wanted to, I could watch a movie and spin on Sofia very easily.

Which would free up some space in the living room portion of the 'studio'--my goal is to have all wheels and/or looms and/or sewing machines accessible without having to move anything to get to them. That leaves Gloriana my CPW and Julius my Columbine as my 'studio' wheels, which makes sense, since they are both production wheels. One Great Wheel lives in the library, one needs to be in the studio somewhere, and Eliza also needs a spot, which could be Lucy's former space, since I've reached my reserve on Ebay for her.

Tomorrow, I think I'll begin in here--the library--and then move on into the hallway and the living room portion of the studio.

Comments

Popular Posts