Happy Independence Day!

For once, we're not going anywhere today. Since we just got back from Florida (and since Dad's helping Emily move) we're staying home. I can't say I'm sad about this turn of events. Not that I don't like going to my Aunt's, but I'd rather not get in the car for a long drive for a while. You know what I mean? :)

Yesterday I spent the day taking it easy for the most part, cleaning for the second part, and rearranging my room a bit to fit stuff in certain spots that were already full in the first place. I did succeed, though.

And being careful of my back. It's getting better. If it wasn't, then I'd go to the doctor's. But since it feels better every day (and I even drove yesterday with only a small grimace of pain) I will save my co-pay for something else.

I am, however, skipping church this morning. I don't think I could sit for that long on a hard wooden pew without destroying my ability to move for the rest of today. At least that's my excuse. ;)

I haven't hotsynced yet, so no journal yet. Still working on that.

Comments

Popular Posts