Yesterday evening, while rooting in the video box for a video for Ethan to watch, I pulled that muscle again. I wasn't even bending over this time, not really. I was sitting on the couch and I thought I was in perfect alignment. Evidently not.

Now, it's not my back. It's on my right side, right above my hipbone. I'm assuming a muscle, because that's what it feels like. And it hurt. It still hurts, in fact, although not as bad.

So anyway, I did get a doctor and I have an appointment with the general guy (or girl) tomorrow afternoon. I am contemplating calling in sick to work tomorrow, however, but that all depends on how it feels tomorrow morning.

Urgh. It was getting better, except for that muscle, which I could still feel. It didn't prevent me from doing my yoga, though. And the yoga did not hurt. And I took two shortish walks this weekend.

Last night, I was hobbling around with my cane. I felt quite old. :)

And since I didn't have the edits for CtS upstairs (I swear I took them upstairs, but I have no idea where they went) I read over the edits for NS.

I thought I hadn't gotten anything written, but I take that back. I did start Ethan's b-day story, and I'm now on page 14. Yikes. I need to check how long the first one was and try to keep within that limit.

Comments

Popular Posts