So we're cleaning the house. Completely cleaning, that is. Which includes all bedrooms, but not necessarily closets.

That's why we had to come home early from the auction today. And smart me volunteered to paint my bathroom this weekend (We have to have everything done by Monday) so that's what I've been doing since 2:30pm.

Whew. For such a little room, it sure took a while to paint. I sponged-painted it too, btw, and it looks really... interesting. (I think it will look better once I get the stuff back in it; right now it's fairly empty.)

And since it's such a small space, I used a paintbrush for the whole thing, which means my arm is killing me now. Luckily, my back only hurts in the respect of a good day's hard work and not more pulled muscles.

Obviously, I got no writing or editing or reading done at all today. I seriously have been painting with only a short break for supper. And I'm tired.

Tomorrow I get to do the woodwork, give a second coat to the window, sweep the floor, and put everything back where it belongs. Whew.

Comments

Popular Posts