Well, when I hotsynced last night the part I wrote on the computer did not transfer to the Dana, so I hope it's still there. I think I wrote about 1k yesterday evening.
 
Michael and Nathaniel were having a conversation about how hard it was (for Michael) to let Sarah go off into the world by herself. Or, rather, Michael was confessing his worries and Nathaniel was just being Nathaniel. Which is a cross between attempting to act like Gabriel (inscrutable) and wondering if everything is going to come crashing down around his ears.
 
I love Nathaniel. :)
 
And it feels so good to be writing SCR again.
 
Every Beth-Hill story is a story written for 'me' anyway. I could write stories about the Hunt and Sarah and Michael (and Karen Montgomery, and Ivy and everyone else) forever. I try not to compare too much, but this is really my Newford, if you get my drift. And if you don't, then you need to go read something by Charles DeLint.
 
I do have an excerpt of SCR that makes a really cute little sappy love story, and I might even submit it somewhere and see if anyone else likes Beth-Hill. I haven't really decided where to send it yet. It's kind of a vignette, but it works as a stand-alone too.
 
We'll see.
 
I have everything set up (as far as I can tell) and I just have to continue the story and make it work. So far so good.
 
Although I'm beginning to feel a bit sorry for Kyren. (evil grin.)

Comments

Unknown said…
Re: Kyren.
Hurt the bugger! ;-)
Jennifer said…
I believe poor Kyren will wish he were dead by the time I'm done with him.

But I don't think I'll kill him just yet. :)

A lot of people died in Fire and Water, after all. So far, there's been one death in this book.

Popular Posts