Well, I ordered more yarn today from Smiley's Yarns. I checked out Elann, but didn't see anything I liked.

This is all for the craft shows, and to supplement what I already have. (Not that I really need more yarn. But that's enough said about that.)

Smiley's yarn had Bernat Galaxy, however, which is at WalMart for $4-something. It was cheaper there. So that's my excuse. :)

I did manage to sell my Visor w/everything included. Which is nice, as it was cluttering up my desk. I pretty much guessed at the postage yesterday, just approximating the weight, etc. Imagine my surprise when I get to the PO this morning and it was spot on what I had guessed.

I suppose all that selling on ebay paid off. Hmph.

Yesterday at lunch while I wrote SCR, I had an epiphany. It wasn't a very good epiphany in the definition of the survival of one of my favorite characters. I don't think he's going to die, but I will say this: The Secret of Redemption definitely takes place before SCR.

Oh, and I'll say this too: Poor Malachi.

(Why do I always pick on Malachi?)

The scene in question isn't completed yet, so it could still change, but things don't look good right now at all.

Here is my list of things to do for the weekend:

1. Edits for CtS
2. Edits for TSoR
3. Write SCR
4. Mail in craft show money
5. Start Ethan's b-day story
6. Go to WalMart (buy Hildy's 'run' and more red yarn if they have it in stock)
7. Pay Capital One
8. Revise bibliography and excerpts pages on the website; add new covers to front page (BotI and TDWDNS)

 
Should be doable.


Comments

Popular Posts