I met one of Emle's relatives today at Goodwill.

(For those of you not in the know, Emle is Gabriel's Lady and the mother of his daughter, Erianthe. Eri for short. And Gabriel is the Master of the Wild Hunt. Species-wise, I'm not quite sure what Emle is. Some type of faerie, I'd expect, but she hasn't told me as of yet.)

She was a very interesting woman, dressed in dark clothes--chocolate colored jeans and ankle high boots, a short black jacket over a t-shirt, and a loden colored hat with a small feather in the band. Her hair was very long, braided, and what I would call ivory. She was a lot taller than me, and carried herself the way I imagine Amadan from Eversummer Eve to carry himself.

She carried a few purchases--a couple of old books I didn't catch the titles of--and was one of the coolest people I've ever seen at Goodwill. A perfect complement to a so-far-uneventful April Fool's Day.

It was too cool.

Comments

Popular Posts