If the weather cooperates, I might just get to clear out Storage tomorrow. This means, of course, that I am cleaning the Dining Room today. Whee.

Actually, it's going quite well so far. I even cleaned up all the glass from when Ethan knocked over Dad's antique lamp and ended up breaking the rest of my Sango Avignon plates and two blue onion plates I had left lying on the floor. Not to mention breaking the lamp shade as well.

I gave myself a deadline of 3pm to have everything sorted and out of the pile in the middle of the floor. I might make it, but 4pm is looking more likely. That also means I will get to find out if the rug I bought actually fits the contours of the Dining Room.

So, onward!

Oh, and of course it's raining today, and very windy too. I can really feel the drafts in my house, but since I'm working in the Dining Room, I get to stay in the warmest room all day. So that's nice. :)

Comments

Popular Posts