Well, I did get to Mom and Dad's to dig up some plants. I took two ostrich ferns, leaving Dad with a couple of dozen, two of the clumps of sedum (Autumn Joy, I believe), and two boxes of mint, which filled up the side plot quite nicely with room to spare for expansion, all considering.

I did not get to the lemon balm. Since they are really lemon balm bushes, it will take a bit to get them out in one piece.

I did, however, find four sweet peas, and I dug them up as well. They are now planted in front of my front porch (on the corner) and should do well there.

I tried to plant the sedum around the mailbox, but I really need a shovel. So, tonight when I go uptown to get gas, I will have to stop at Pamida and see what I can find. (I thought about 'borrowing' Dad's, but I figured he would miss it.)

It's quite nice outside now. And I'm really enjoying planting all this stuff. But I'm not done... I do still have to plant the sunflowers, and I might as well do them today.

Comments

Popular Posts