It's spring again, after a weekend in the mid-30s and snow. Hopefully, that was winter's last gasp. (Hopefully, the spring weather sticks around--I could get used to 60-65 degree days for a while before summer steps in.)

Today I'm working in the entry room and also planning to go dig up my lemon balm, mint, steal a sedum or two, and maybe a fern (since I planted them originally, I figure I can take at least one fern...) from Mom and Dad's. I also have to see if I have any sweet peas and dig them up as well. That means quite a bit of planting to do today.

I also ordered 100,000 Black Eyed Susan seeds. Mwahahaha! (And four tea plants. I WILL grow my own tea if it kills me!)

I am also going to get some seedling trumpet vines from Mom and Dad's yard. That will do it for now, I think. I don't want to overdo it, after all. (Although what I'm going to do with 100,000 Black Eyed Susan seeds, I don't know. I do have a hillside I don't want to mow... Hmm.

But anyway, it's springtime and I want to be outside playing in the dirt. And that's where I'm going to go... see ya.

Comments

Popular Posts