See, what I intended to blog about (see post below) was Kyren. And Nathaniel and Amalea, and a curious thought that I had: What if, in Fire and Water, the bond did not return at that least opportune moment, and the rest of the Hunt didn't find out about Amalea? And what if Nathaniel and Amalea had kept their trysts a secret from everyone, including Gabriel? (would that be possible? I'm inclined to have my doubts, but with the adevent of the 'new' Hunt, Nathaniel might have just barely pulled it off.

After all, Gabriel doesn't come right out and say anything in Budget Cuts about Amalea. Although, darn it all, Karen does return at the end to invite the elves to the Christmas party, doesn't she? (A quick read of Budget Cuts tells me that I could make this work if I really wanted to.

Or, I could place the first three Beth-Hill novels before Budget Cuts. Which would work as well. Hmm. Hmm. Hmm.

Something to think about, at least... I know I'll need to reread Heart's Desire and Fire and Water before I begin anything. Luckily, I think they're both still on the Dana. Haha.

Comments

Popular Posts